Sep 11, 2012

Sweet ideas with Betsy

Betsy's blossoms is one of my favorite stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up! catalog. So many possibilities with this set. I love that it brings with it such joy...maybe is just me but is such a great set to have. :) Check out this idea.
Made the little rossettes with a 3/4" x 12" piece of DSP. Surely my Simply Scored made this a cinch.
The post it notes holder was made with my versatile and fabulous Two Tags Die. I hope they never ever retire this die, is simply a MUST. :-)

Blessings you all! Enjoy the inspiration...

Stamp set Betsy's blossoms
Stamp set: Sweet Essentials
Tool: Simply Scored (gotta love this!)
All products Stampin'Up!


Stamp set: Betsy's blossoms
Stamp set: Word Play
Tool: Big Shot and Two Tags Die
All products Stampin'Up! except for Sharpie :)
 
To see more of my samples with this versatile stamp set click BETSY'S BLOSSOMS.
Leave me your love with your comments and have a wonderful day!
Jessica Urrutia
 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    gosh I love the card. I thought I wouldn´t need the stamp set but you changed my mind ( is there any stamp that we don´t need :O)) The color combination rocks!
    Bye for now
    tascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors you chose. I needed some inspiration for Betsys Blossoms! Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...