Mar 27, 2012

Let's Sale-a-brate!!!

This Saturday I celebrated my kids birthdays (they are all spring bdays) together with a Circus theme party. Here I posted my invitations. I am soo pleased with this stamp set "Under the Big Top". Never thought I would love it so much, but honestly now I cant put it down. Is the cutest!! Il post more pictures form the birthday decorations later. (scroll down) :->
Stamp set: Under the Big Top, You're Invited
Cardstock colors: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black,
Whisper White, DSP: Big Top Birthday
Markers: Real Red, Tempting Turqouise,
Tools: BIG SHOT, Perfect Penants Die, 1 3/4" circle punch, Stripes Embossing Folder


So my news for this week. This is THE LAST chance to get some SALE-A-BRATION products for free so I am going to offer my customers the 3-Fold Sale (scroll down)....it ends March 31st. So hurry and send me your order. Don't miss this awesome opportunity to get stamp sets, cardstock, designer series papers, or so much more for FREE.

Sale-a-brate!!! Celebrate!!! For every $50 purchase you get one item from the SAB catalog free (check it out on the left bar).

3 Fold Sale ONLY during the last week of Sale-abration!!!!!

20% discount on any of these items from Stampin' Up!.... Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stampin' Up! Tabletop Cutter or our new Simply Scored Tool!!

Today Il introduce to you our wonderful Big Shot Machine through one of the videos presented by the office of Stampin'Up in Utah! Enjoy!! Il be sending the orders March 31st, 2012. Give me a call!!

Check it OUT!!





Oh!! Here the pic of the card with the 3-D flower...for those patiently waiting, what do you think? Will you make one soon? Leave me your love with your comments...looove reading from YOU!!
Beautiful Everyday Enchantment Desogner Series Paper will retire this March 31st...dont miss it!!

YOu can see how I make this box here:

Thanks for being a loyal friend and customer!!
Many blessings!!
Jessica U

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...