Oct 5, 2011

My favorite stamp (this month!!)

Ok, so my favorite stamp changes from time to time, but for sure this one is sticking for longer than usual. So Il start sharing with you what Ive been coming up with. Here I made a post it note holder and I covered a regular Composition notebook with the beautiful FOREVER YOUNG Stamp set and the gorgeous designer series paper Timeless Portrait. What do you think? Isnt it pretty?? I'm so glad I got this Stamp set, is just fun to work doing what you love and I love stamping!!!
God bless and check out more ideas going to the left side bar where there are samples of every stamp set listed.
Leave me your love with your comments and let me know how can I help uuuu...here to serve you!

Jessica Urrutia

Stamp set: Forever Young, You're a gem
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP: Timeless Portrait
Ink: River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Embellishmens: Crochet ribbon, Basic Black Satin ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Antique brads (love them!!), Neutrals brads, Jumbo eyelets (retired)
Tools: Cro-A-Dile, Big Shot, Top Note die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Scallop Circle Punch,



Stamp set: Forever Young, You're a gem, Just perfect alphabet
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
DSP: Timeless Portrait
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Embellishmens: Crochet ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Neutrals brads
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note die, Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder,1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches, Boho Blossom Punch, Scallop Trim border punch (Yikes! I love punches)



No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...